Lunch & Listen is a casual lunchtime networking event and listening session that will provide members of the music community with an opportunity to showcase their work, discover local talent, and broaden their network with the intent to inspire collaboration and musical growth.
Here’s how it works:
- Everyone interested in attending must RSVP on Eventbrite.
- *Those interested in showcasing their work must submit music the Wednesday before the event.
- 5 songs will be selected per listening session.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring a lunch and contact information (such as a business card).
- The TDC will provide a scoring tool that will be used by each attendee to give feedback regarding the submitted music.
- The TDC will provide the feedback to the submitting artist, songwriter or record producer.
Submit music to email@example.com and don't forget to RSVP! Must be 18+
*Songs must be copyrighted and the songwriter must be registered with a Performance Rights Organization (PRO). Need help with copyrights and PROs? The TDC staff is available. Please call us at (901) 435-6509.